Orlebar Brown is proud of its products. We believe in the quality of our goods and will not be happy until you are.
For online purchases, we operate a “no quibble” exchange or refund guarantee. If you are not happy with your purchase just return it to us, in its original and unworn condition, within 14 days of receipt and we will either send out replacement goods or refund you the purchase price.
Please note that for items bought in Orlebar Brown stores, goods will only be exchanged or a credit note given upon presentation of a valid receipt.
Parcels that are returned to us remain the customer’s responsibility and a refund will not be given until we have received them. We recommend that you send your returns using a recorded or signed for service post and that you retain proof of postage.
Orlebar Brown will only refund the cost of delivery if your order is incorrect or faulty. If the item was faulty when you receive it, please notify us within 14 days of receipt.
If you have any questions about returning goods, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or ring us on +44 (0)207 785 6941. If you would like us to call you back, please provide us with a telephone number and we will call you within 1 working day.
Christmas Returns Policy
If you have purchased between the 1st November and the 24th December 2014, we must receive the goods back by the 13th January 2015.
For orders made outside of this period, goods bought online must be received within 14 days of their delivery to you and we will either send out replacement goods or refund you the purchase price.
For items bought in Orlebar Brown stores, goods will be refunded up to 7 days from original purchase date and exchange or credit given 14 days from original purchase date.
Please note that for items bought in Orlebar Brown stores, refunds can only be made to the original purchaser.
SALE RETURN POLICY
Our standard returns policy applies to both full-priced and sale items.
The 15% discount offered on gift sets can only be retained if the complete set is kept. If part of the gift set is returned, the discount amount will be deducted from the refund requested.
WHAT TO DO WHEN RETURNING BY POST:
- Before returning any goods to Orlebar Brown, please complete the return slip on the reverse of your invoice that came with your order and include it with the items being sent back:
- Remember to indicate if you would rather exchange the goods or receive a refund. Please note that all refunds will be made to the credit card originally used.
- Select the reason for the exchange or return.
- State the preferred delivery address for your exchange.
- We always welcome feedback, so feel free to let us know your thoughts.
- To make a return or exchange, we need to receive the goods back to our office in their original condition – so, please ensure all goods are packaged securely and we recommend that you use a recorded or signed for delivery service.
- If goods are return from outside UK/EU/EEA please mark the box ‘returned goods’.
- We are not able to accept any returns on any products that have been worn and are not in their ‘original’ condition.
- We can only accept refunds or exchanges within 14 days of delivery.
- The cost of returning goods to Orlebar Brown is the responsibility of the customer.
- Please send returns to:
- Orlebar Brown, Torque, Wortley Moor Road, Leeds LS12 4JH, United Kingdom.